The Bellingham Railway Museum is Closed!
In loving memory of the museum, the website will be kept alive for posterity and saved as a piece of internet history.
Tuesday through Saturday, 12 to 5 pm
For up-to-date information on holiday and weather-related closures, check our Facebook page
Kids 2-17: $3
Families (up to 4 people together): $10
Kids under 2 are free.
Groups or birthday parties: call to schedule
ADDRESS:1320 Commercial Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
PHONE NUMBER: 360-393-7540
EMAIL: [email protected]
PLANNED CLOSURES: The Bellingham Railway Museum will be closed for Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th and 29th), December 24th through January 2nd.
OUR MISSION: to provide the community with an accessible and enjoyable link to railroad heritage, history and operations.
LOCATION: The Bellingham Railway Museum is located at 1320 Commercial Street in Bellingham, Washington. From I-5 take exit 253 and turn Right on Lakeway Drive. Bear right onto Holly St. at the light and proceed down the hill. Turn right onto Commercial Street and proceed down the ramp into the Commercial Street Parking Garage. The museum is located at street level and city parking is available.
Click here for more information on the Rail Trail Walking Guides.
- RailwayPreservation.com - an online museum of US railways and streetcar systems.
- Cincinnati-Transit.net - visual guide to Cincinnati's railroads, highways, bridges, and tunnels.
- MustangsAndMore.com - online home for Ford Mustang enthusiasts.
- MotorSportsEtc.com - auto and motorcycling racing champions.
- MohattaPalaceMuseum.com - in Karachi, Pakistan.
- MuseumFurniture.net - online museum of antique furniture.
- Visit AmericasPokerBonusCode.com for promo codes you can use at Americas Cardroom.