The Bellingham Railway Museum is happy to host birthday parties at our location. Parties are typically scheduled before or after our public hours of 12-5 Tuesday through Saturday. Popular time slots are between 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. or 5:15 – 7:15 p.m.
Birthday Parties Include:
- $120.00 for 2 hours full use of the museum.
- There is a recommended limit of no more than 8 children 3 years old or older.
- Museum volunteers will be present to assist with the entire party.
- Party-goers will be allowed to run the trains with assistance as needed and enjoy the entire space of the museum during the party.
- The museum provides table, chairs, tablecloth, utensils, paper plates/bowls, napkins, cups. Parents are welcome to provide their own themed items if desired.
- For more specifics or to book a party, please contact the museum at (360) 393-7540.
Don’t forget — the parking downtown on the streets and in the Parkade building (which is adjacent to the museum) is free after 5pm and all day on weekends!